|Prerequisites||Basic knowledge of operation of mobile elevating working platforms.
|Objectives||· To implement safe operating practices and awareness of safe operating procedures to reduce or eliminate MEWP-related incidents and accidents.
· To increase overall knowledge of Aerial Lift / Boom Lift operating principles.
· Working at heights (hazards and controls)
· Detention and Types of MEWPs
· MEWP Components
· MEWP Selection
· Hazards Managements
· Operational Requirements
· Pre- use Inspection
· Primary Causes of MEWP Accidents
· General Operational Safety Precautions
· MEWP Capacity charts
· Practical Assessment
|Exam||To pass the exam must be 75 % successful|